Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Skip Off...

OK, so the July crew have had a month to practice and we can all have our on and off days... but we've got some pretty good skippers out there and Brent / Sarah seem to be the ones to beat!

I count 145(ish) in one minute, but don't make the 2 minutes so can't claim to beat Sarah's 200/2 min....

Can ya?

It's been a good week. Not hungry, training hard, and down a belt size ... as I said, it's been a good week. .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbuA-Ayy_gg

1 comment:

  1. Dude you're a friggen pro! What are you talking about! I'm doing the basic jumps, no one legged switch overs. Maybe in another month. I did 145 in a minute but then averaged 104-120 per minute then had a couple minuted that I was really tired and tripped like 8 times a minute.

    Keep it up. Soon you will be giving lessons.

    ReplyDelete