Thursday, 11 August 2011

Day 42

It isn't so tough. I'm really enjoying the food and the exercise, and my body is changing significantly. Although I haven't lost the huge amount of weight that others have (damn it), I am toning up and some of the fat is budging. Some way to go still however.

I took a Pilates lesson yesterday morning and looking in the mirror it wasn't the car crash it had been before I started.

I'm now over one belt size in from the start and some of my clothes are very loose. But as I said some way to go still. Ideally I would like to drop to 86 - 88kg, my old sporting weight, so I still have 5kg to go. Maybe then, someone other than my wife will notice.

Mostly I really hope this drops in the next month so I have a period of a few weeks at the end maintaining the shape and weight so it isn't a case of crashing off the program and seeing the weight go back on. Of course attitude will have changed, but let's be honest, a few treats will be had.

One thing I would say to those that have started recently, hang with it. Changes happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment