and all is good with the world again. It has been 5 days since my fall of shame and I'm back on track.
Although Guru P, His Exercise Lordship, has said don't check, I know that the bulk of you are looking at your weight at least once a week, and sadly mine is still not dropping. It can mean:
1) I was in terrific shape, or
2) I was in such bad shape that the fat around my internal organs was so large and vivid that it is taking weeks to shift.
0.3kg in a week!!!!! Frikin' hell - what's the rub there??!??! I'm hungry, I am busting my ass with exercises and still nothing! It smarts a bit to be honest.
Luckily a buddy of mine who recently completed PCP said he didn't get too many changes until day 70 .... so I am using that as motivation that it is a long haul. I only want to drop another 4.5kg to 88kg by the end of the program ... which is still 5/6kg higher than when I was running miles every day (I was too skinny to be honest) so I'm not asking for much.
Otherwise, things are OK, I may not be blogging too much over the coming week as No. 1 child is now 10 days overdue and tomorrow will be the day of induction. Now, I wonder if they mind skipping in the birth centre......?
10 days over, wow, best of luck for the arrival I hope all goes well and for you weight loss too.
ReplyDelete