Sunday, 3 July 2011

Push up or Shut Up?

I am terrible (and always have been) at push ups. I can pull way over my body weight, but have never been able to push nearly so much. I like the tip on widening the arms to use the chest and that really helps, so maybe it is a technique thing?

Note to self too: Don't skip with bare feet - it stings when you catch your toes.

Interested when reading the blogs how much eggs feature in the diet. I hate eggs you see. Never liked them ... and probably never will, so it's going to be an excruciating experience.

Did I really write that? An egg pun? On Day 3? I'm sorry. (But it is true - I hate eggs). Guess that I must improve my blogging technique right away as well.

2 comments:

  1. best to jump with shoes on as you can get shin splints. you better learn to like eggs pretty fast! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dominic, didn't you mean "egg-cruciating egg-sperience"?? Now THAT's a double egg pun. Uh oh, gotta go & do my exercises... time to get crackin'! ;-)

    ReplyDelete