Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Mixing it up.

I'm not sure if this is OK, but I am having my fruit for breakfast and veg for my mid morning snack. It's just the way I'm rolling and I can't seem to get the veg sorted for breakfast. Otherwise I am sticking to the diet (and am sticking to the amounts in any event), but not seeing any change.

Had a pilates class today and managed to fit it all in which makes for one tired PCP'er. It's skipping only tomorrow but I am going to repeat today's exercises. I figure that while I am feeling strong I should put the work in.

Otherwise I am realising that while 3 months is not a long time, when you are only 2 weeks in to the program, it seems like a long road ahead and a cheeky take-away would be really nice! What's the point though eh? None.

Have to go out tomorrow night which will be the first test outside the 'controlled zone' I have constructed for my meals. Will be weird not knowing what is going into the cooking process, but I plan to be reserved and walk away from 3 courses.

Stay strong all.

No comments:

Post a Comment