Life is manic at the moment and I am really struggling to keep on track with food (intent there, just time is not and nowhere in London weighs food so it is all by guesswork today). Worse is that my shoulder gave out and I just couldn't manage to finish the exercises. Very down about it. The only good news is that reading some of the other blogs of my 'intake' some have been having similar problems and so I am not alone. While I feel bad for them I'm pleased to hear I am not alone.
Tomorrow is a rest day (skipping only) and I'm taking it as a reset day. Back on track planning for the diet and also getting myself ready for the next level of exercises starting on day 22.
At the end of the next weekly evolution we will be close to day 30 and a third of the way through. Hope some changes start soon.
It may sound strange, but at the start of PCP I took my little set of digital scales everywhere with me as I couldn't eyeball to save my life. Just move on from each set-back. It's happened, and your view of next week is a healthy one. Just get right back on track. You are definitely not alone!
ReplyDeleteWell if I read Patrick's email correctly your shoulder giving in is a good thing. That means you are actually working them hard and stimulating to grow!
ReplyDelete