I've managed to grab an hour a day for the exercises and so have been completing almost everything. I am really chuffed that I have continued to fit it in. I missed one day in the last 7 so it ain't too bad for someone with a 13 day old baby and a life turned upside down planning hospital appointments.
The diet has not been great to be honest with you all ... but tomorrow starts a new week on PCP and I will get back into it on the diet front. But I had to be kind to myself and my family. This means I need to be functioning on all cylinders and can't support if I am hungry.
I've still lost 1kg over the week - need to make sure I get another 4 kg off this month and get to my 88KG!!
All the best to those that have completed ... you must be over the moon and my hat off to you.
To all those 1/3rd of the way in ... the journey is worth it. Ithaca is a great goal ... but getting there is what counts (check out the poem).
To all those on day 63 ... you gals / guys rock ... keep it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment